|Subtype||Human / outsider|
The Zenythri are a human-like race, infused with the energies of Law. No one knows where they come from, with rumors ranging from mysterious rituals, to the effects of distant parts of the Lawful planes. As a race they devote their lives to self-perfection, and view their role as to bring order to the universe, through example, or possibly other means. Physically they resemble perfectly-formed humans, with even their hair falling naturally into their personal style. Their skin is usually tinted a bluish-purple, and rarely they have other features showing their planetouched heritage such as metallic colored hair or eyes. They usually dress in simple and elegant clothing, and tend to either set or follow the local fashion.
Zenythri Ability Adjustments: +2 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Cha
Favored Class (Monk): A multiclass zenythri's monk class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- 30' base speed
- Darkvision: Zenythri are able to see in the dark (up to 60').
- Skill Affinity: +2 racial bonus to Balance and Survival checks.
- Resist Fire: Innate fire resistance of 5.
- Resist Sonic: Innate sonic resistance of 5.
- Resist Electrical: Innate electrical resistance of 5.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day - True Strike.
- Outsider: Zenythri count as Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Racial True Strike
- Resist Electrical Energy
- Resist Fire Energy
- Resist Sonic Energy
- Skill Affinity: Balance, Survival