|Subtype||Human / outsider|
The Tuladhara are among the rarest of planetouched; a crossbreed between humans and the enigmatic rilmani, the neutral exemplars. To them, balance is everything. They are not emotionless, but almost always consider all sides of an issue, acting without bias. Unlike some rumors may have you believe, however, they do not betray trust and friendship easily. Physically they resemble lithe and graceful humans, and are sometimes mistaken at a distance for half-elves. Up close, metallic-colored skin and opalesent eyes give them away. They are balanced in dress as in all things; not too flashy, but still fashionable.
Tuladhara Ability Adjustments: +2 Con, +2 Wis
Favored Class (Druid): A multiclass Tuladhara's Druid class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- 30' base speed
- Darkvision: Tuladhara are able to see in the dark.
- Skill Affinity (Persuade): +2 racial bonus to Persuade checks.
- Skill Affinity (Sense Motive): +2 racial bonus to Sense Motive checks.
- Resist Acid: Innate acid resistance of 5.
- Resist Sonic: Innate sonic resistance of 5.
- Resist Electrical: Innate electrical resistance of 5.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day - Magic Circle vs Alignment.
- Outsider: Shadowswyfts are considered Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Spells
- Racial Magic Circle
- Resist Acid Energy
- Resist Electrical Energy
- Resist Sonic Energy
- Skill Affinity (Sense Motive)