|Location||Evermeet, Evereska, Sun Elf regions|
Sun elves, or gold elves, are famed for their command of both arcane and divine magic, which exceeds that of any other living race. Works of elven high magic thousands of years old still survive in the hidden refuges of sun elves. Sun elves have bronze skin, hair of golden blond, copper or black, and eyes of green or gold. They favor contemplation, lore and study over the quick games and light-hearted songs of other elves, but seem to embody the unearthly beauty, grace and presence of elven folk.
Sun Elven Ability Adjustments: +2 Int, -2 Con.
Favored Class (Wizard): A multiclass sun elf's wizard class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting spells.
- Bonus Proficiencies (Longsword, Rapier, Shortbow, Longbow)
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Keen Senses: Sun Elves make active Search checks automatically and with no movement penalties.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Elven: Sun Elves are considered Elven for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments
- Immunity To Sleep
- Keen Sense
- Low-light Vision
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Search)
- Skill Affinity (Spot)
- Weapon Proficiency (Elf)