Snow elves are much like their southern brethren. They make their home within nature, building grand cities of ice on the tops of distant mountaintops, only rarely leaving them to visit the outside world. They have no special resistance to the cold, but their cities and magic protects them. One of their few differences is their eyes and hair, both white as the snow surrounding them.
Sights of them out of their natural lands is extremely rare, if not mythical.
Snow Elven Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Cha.
Favored Class (Wizard): A multiclass snow elf's wizard class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting spells.
- Bonus Proficiencies (Longsword, Rapier, Shortbow, Longbow)
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Keen Senses: Snow Elves make active Search checks automatically and with no movement penalties.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Elven: Snow Elves are considered Elven for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments
- Immunity To Sleep
- Keen Sense
- Low-light Vision
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Search)
- Skill Affinity (Spot)
- Weapon Proficiency (Elf)