Character Builds Rules
Please read Admin DSA's complete post here
- When taking a new class you need to take at least 4 levels before you can take a different class.
- You can take any approved class (prestige class or base class). That means you can have 2 prestige classes.
- By level 24 you must have 4 levels in each class you have.
- You may have no more than 2 stats below 9.
- Any stat of 6 or less will have severe penalties associated with it. (DM enforced)
- low str means: trouble to lift even light weights, daily chores become strenuous
- low dex means: slipping, tripping, dropping items
- low con means: weak health, ill often, no stamina or endurance
- low int means: never has bright ideas, trouble to speak correctly (You not listen. Me bash you.)
- low wis means: often makes bad decisions
- low cha means: often ridiculed by others, greeted with hostility or fear
See Rebuilding Rules.
Other Important Rules
- All templates require admin approval and may not be taken before epic levels.
- Your appearance must fit your class if it is modified by said class (see Dragon classes.)
- Quote from dsabrae: If you have +1 ac or better from your racial you must be fruity in color. If you have a AC bonus of any kind then you have enough scales to act as armor not a small bit of them hidden. Scales of this amount are not easily hid however if you want to come put make up on my burmese python or my reticulated python or even my cute hognose Boa. You can and if you can hide the scales I will allow you to be the old crayola flesh tone. SO the bottom line is if you dont want to have scales. Dont be dragon blooded.
- I am not dictating what colors are allowed at this point by number. Id rather trust everyone to do what they need to do to get up to hue.
Color Code For Classes
- Banned class (overpowered, heavily bugged or does not fit our setting)
- Restricted class (Tied to a certain faction, etc. You need an application, perhaps a quest to get it.)
- Allowed class
Allowed Base Classes
Application Only Base Classes
Banned & Bugged Base Classes
Allowed Prestige Classes
Restricted & Roleplay Prestige Classes (Application Needed)
Banned and Bugged Prestige Classes
BANNED Monster classes in italics.