Air genasi see themselves as the inheritors of the sky, the wind and the very air of the world. Their emotions vary quickly between calm reserve and great intensity. Air genasi look human except for one or two distinguishing features: light blue or pale white skin or white or blue hair.
Air Genasi Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Cha, -2 Wis. Favored Class (Fighter): A multiclass air genasi's fighter class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
Note: Genasi clerics must have the relevant elemental domain.
- Darkvision: Air Genasi can see in the dark.
- Hardiness vs. Air: +1 racial bonus on saving throws against air, sonic and electricity spells (additional +1 for every 5 levels).
- Breathless: Immune to spells affecting breathing.
- Outsider: Air Genasi are considered Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Human: Air Genasi are considered Human for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Air